Friday 30 March 2012

Making time....

Week 13 this week and the theme was time, or maybe food or colour so just be on the safe side I had a play with a couple of these...

I, like most Mums, struggle to find enough time in the day to get through everything I need to in the day, let alone swanning off to take pictures.  This week though I made a conscious effort to make more time to take photo's and even went off for a couple of hours on Saturday to take photo's of Aunty Julie's dragon boating and then roped the girls into coming along for a few sunset photo's....

Here are this week's photo's....

30 March - playing with colour and the white balance in this shot of the sun setting


29 March - Making it happen!!  Not the best light for the photo but I love the attitude too much to not include it


28 March - Quality Time...  This is from Bella and my 'sunset shoot'.  I set up the camera on the tripod with the right settings and then Bella set up the shot and took the photo.


27 March - my favourite photo this week.  I wasn't really getting much movement in the shot so I asked Bella to give Soph a little push....



26 March - Running out of time to cook dinner and get the girls into bed!!  Still stuck in the city in traffic at 6.17pm!


25 March - my little spinning top...


24 March - The Pink Dragons

1 comment:

  1. Your pics are AWESOME!! The sunset on the 30th is just beautiful. The team work on March 28 has produced an amazing shot and I love the fun of March 27 (It's my fav too!) and 25. Each week your pics are fabulous Cat!!

    ReplyDelete