Friday 2 March 2012

Up!

Week 9 and the theme this week is up! 

I had a great time this week and actually managed to stick to the theme (sometimes tenuously) for the whole week.  I spent more time looking up than I ever have before (which when you sit for an hour and a half watching the sun come up is definitely a good thing).

I have also noticed how much I say up - "Get up, we're going to be late", "Don't pick your sister up", "Quick, up the stairs to Grandma's house", "No, you are not going up, 3 year old girls can walk" and my personal favourite "Don't climb up the pantry shelves".  Now none of these made for good photo's, but we did experiment with helium balloons on the 29th which resulted not in a photo of the helium balloons so much but in the look of shock on Miss S's face as her sisters balloon disappeared up behind the clouds!

So here is our week of 'Up'. 

2 March - Birds UP on a fence


1 March - Looking UP at the rain coming down


29 February - Balloon UP and out of here


28 February - Sun UP (hands down the best hour and a half of my week)


27 February - Going UP


26 February - Stepping UP


25 February - Climbing UP

5 comments:

  1. Great Pics! Well done with sticking to the Theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics Cat! I'm loving heaps of your pics!! Sun up is just stunning!! Going up made me smile! Birds up on a fence and Stepping up are awesome too!! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures Cat - love the sun rise it's just gorgeous!!! Well done with the theme x

    ReplyDelete
  4. sun up definite favourite, nailed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fab job sticking with the theme this week Cat! Sun Up is by far my favourite but really like Climbing Up as well - very cheeky.

    ReplyDelete