Friday 28 September 2012

Week 39

So this week I got a new macro lens for my birthday so not surprisinly 6 out of my 7 pictures this week are taken using my new amazing macro lens!

I can't say I am a super fan of bugs but they are awesome to photograph with a macro lens and it gets you thinking about things in a whole new way.

Here is this weeks effort....

28 September - Bird of Paradise


27 September - Rain Drops


26 September - Spider


25 September - Big Sister Bumps on the see-saw


24 September - Tomato

 
23 September - Dragon Fly
 

22 September - Check out the stalks on those daisies...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your pics this week!! That new lens is awesome and your post has just confirmed my desire to get one for myself!! They are all fabulous shots - but the daisy image is my favourite! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete