Saturday 8 September 2012

Week 36

Week 36 already, how quick is this year going!

Another week where I had a mix of considered shots and just random "got to get a photo of something today" when I ran out of time.  The photo I absolutely love this week is the 5th of September.  We were driving home from work and the sun was low in the sky and then as we drove past Victoria Park it started raining.  It looked so amazing that I took a photo out the window of the car as we drove past.  When we stopped in traffic a bit further down the road I jumped out of the car and took a few more but I still loved the one taken while driving past (disclaimer here - I was a passenger) the best.  Goes to show you have to have your camera ready at all times and take those moments when they arise...

Here's this weeks efforts...

7 September - Spring!


6 September - Tree


5 September - Sunshine Through the Rain

 
4 September - Haircut



3 September - Eating Icecream out of the Pack!


2 September - Happy Fathers Day
 

1 September - Princess in the Forest

1 comment:

  1. You're right - Sept 5 is a great shot - it's stunning! I really like the Father's Day shot too. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete