Sunday 16 September 2012

Week 37

With the sun now setting later we have been getting some awesome sun sets on the way home - with two of my pictures this week being the sun setting.  I am starting to wonder just how many photo's I have of the trip home - surely by the end of the year I could put them together and document my daily trip home - as well as pretty much every flower and tree in the garden at home...
 
Here is this weeks efforts...
 
8 September - Flower
 
 
9 September - The Tramoline (yes, really it is!)



10 September - Sunset number 1
 

11 September - In the Garden...
 

12 September - Sunset number 2

 
13 September - The Journey Home
 

14 September - Swing
 

1 comment:

  1. That trampoline photo is fantastic!! Love it!! What settings was your camera on?

    ReplyDelete