Sunday 6 May 2012

Week 18

A busy week for us with 2 birthday parties, 1 school disco, family to stay, renovations and of course a super moon!  I managed to get a photo each day (just!) and managed to get one with this weeks challenge of Bokeh - here is this weeks effort....

4 May - Practise Run for the Super Moon...


3 May - my beautiful girl


2 May - Sunrise through the trees



1 May - my attempt at Bokeh


30 April - Birthday girl taking her presents to bed...


29 April - At the Bar after a hard day of birthday parties....


28 April - Sunshine


1 comment:

  1. Hey Cat, this week's pics are great! I love your bokeh pic! It looks fab. Your moon pic is stunning and the May 3 pic of your girl is just lovely. I love what you did with the "at the bar" photo - it's a great touch.

    ReplyDelete