Friday 11 May 2012

Week 19

Winter and all the photographic challenges it brings (along with never ending building, tummy bugs and visitors in our house) has been making the photo challenge difficult.  Belinda in an effort to give us all a pep talk gave us a list of reasons not to give up - the thing that really resonated out of this was that at the end we will have a record of what we did for every day of a year - that is pretty special and not often you can actually do that!  So onwards and upwards...

I spent most of my week in search of photo's of the super moon and as you will see by my lack of photo's of said moon I was not very successful!  It turns out the moon is very hard to photograph and made 10 times harder by clouds that seem to apear every time I get the camera out!  I had almost given up on Thursday when I saw the moon glowing so brightly that I decided to head out to take a photo of it over the city (back to the over bridge Photogs).  Turns out the overbridge is a very scary place by yourself at 10.30pm and despite the moon shining brightly the whole drive there as soon as I arrived it went behind a cloud and stayed stubbornly until I decided it was just a bit too scary and ran up the road.  Not surprisingly as soon as I got back to the safety of the car the moon came back out from the clouds.

11 May - Game Time



10 May - The Elusive Moon



9 May - New Bath!


8 May - Learning to Write (love the concentration)


7 May - Tooth Fairy Time


6 May - Under The Bridge


5 May - Getting Fancy

3 comments:

  1. Wow-wee - AWESOME pics. I LOVE your "elusive moon" shot. Well done you for heading out by yourself. It's a stunning photo!! Under the bridge is a great shot - love the composition. FYI - I am super jealous of your new bath! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg cat i can't believe you went to that overbridge all by yourself you nutter! great shot from it though well done :). I also really like the "Under the Bridge" shot too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree - under the bridge has some great lines, the city at night looks good and do you realise you got Bokeh behind Bella on 5th May? Looks lovely. I like how sometimes Bokeh just 'happens'. One little note, on 7th May (tooth fairy), Bella's nose is sharp but her eyes are (ever so) slightly out of focus. Remember what B always says, focus on the eyes and then recompose if need to. Good work. Hard when the week is damn busy.

    ReplyDelete