Saturday 27 October 2012

Week 43

So this week the thing I am most proud of is getting a photo each day!

On Wednesday I had 2 surgeries and after getting out of hospital have spent the rest of the week recovering and pretty much bed/couch ridden so photo's haven't been the easiest to get.

I did discover however that there is a bird who has built a nest in our roof next to our lounge so I managed to get some photo's of her as she popped back in to feed her babies from the couch and get well flowers from Molly (in next weeks post) provided some good fodder for photo's.

I am hoping as I become more mobile to get back in to photo's although it is still a month before I am able to lift my camera bag so will need to pick my lenses wisely each day!

Here is this weeks effort...

26 October - New Resident


25 October - Breakfast in Hospital


24 October - Summer is Coming


23 October - Car Shadows...


22 October - Photo Bomb!


21 October - Happy Birthday Aunty Jo


20 October - The Hunter
 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment