Saturday 6 October 2012

Week 40

Week 40 - only 12 more weeks till the end of the year!!  It's gone so fast and I can't wait to see it all put together at the end of the year - like some of the others doing this challenge with me I think I am going to put it all together in a book..

No work this week with School Holidays and a trip to Rotorua with the family meant that I had lots of chances to get photo's (click here for some more pictures from Rotorua).

Here is this weeks effort...

5 October - Gondola's (last day - I kind of ran out of inspiration)..


4 October - Sharing an Umbrella

 
3 October - Black Swan
 

 2 October - Feeding Time


1 October - Hobbiton (more photo's in the link above)


30 September - Ladybug, Ladybuy, fly away home
 

29 September - The Tunnels


1 comment:

  1. Yay for the school holidays! Great pics. I think your swan, lady bug and tunnel pics are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete