Friday 17 August 2012

Week 33

Canon are running a competition at the moment and have an open brief to take a photo that embodies "wind".  I decided if nothing else it provided a good theme for the week (well, 2 photos of the week).  It was also great fun when me and Miss B (who only agreed if I paid her model fees) headed up to North Head with our net curtains!  I would seriously recommend that to anyone on a windy day - it was awesome fun!

Here is this weeks effort...


17 August - Sparkle


16 August - Across the Harbour


15 August - Late Afternoon Light...


14 August - Monopoly!


14 August - Captain Underpants takes to the air (and gets a bit of wind in his sails thanks to Miss B and the hair dryer!)...


13 August - Glenfield Night Markets


12 August - Gone with the Wind (and the Curtains)...

2 comments:

  1. Cat the North Head shot is great!!
    The movement and colours is fantastic and rather fairytale-esk.
    Fantastic that you found the time (and the model) to do it. Dedication!
    I also love the crystal shot. I might have to check out the Canon site.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't decide.......... August 12, 13, 15, 16, 17...........they are all awesome.

    ReplyDelete