Friday 10 August 2012

Week 32

Well it's finally happened - my first day without a photo!  It wasn't even so much that I ran out of time, just that I was so busy that I actually forgot to take a photo.  Luckily my 3 year old unwittingly subbed in for me that day and of the 210 photo's that she took on my camera in the back seat of the car on the way home from work on Wednesday one was actually really cute and looks like a little heart so I am using that one for that day.

The good think about missing a day however is that it has made me a lot more focused for the rest of the week and determined that no matter how busy I get with this new role at work that I take a bit of time out for photo's - to stop and really look at the amazing things around me and have a bit of time doing something I love. 

So here's this weeks combined effort...

10 August - Flowers in her hair...

9 August - Stopping to appreciate nature..


8 August - Love


7 August - Ice cream


6 August - Coffee table inspiration



5 August - The Princess and her unicorn


4 August - Our backyard..

1 comment:

  1. August 9 and 4 are great pics! I love what you did with the August 5 image.

    ReplyDelete