Saturday 25 February 2012

Week 8 - going up that learning curve

Wow, I am learning so much doing this and also having a huge amount of fun!

Today we went on a group shoot at night and it was AWESOME!  Can't wait to post the photo's next week and show off the great night time shot.

The group has a theme each week which up until now I haven't followed as just taking the camera out of auto has been challenge enough - I am going to TRY and follow it next week though - the theme is "Up".

Enough about next week though, here is what we have been up to this week...

24 February - what true happiness is at 5, snuggled up with your bestie on Grandma's lazy boy (2 to the seat) while you watch Scooby Doo on TV...


23 February - rainy week in Auckland leaves everything drenched


February 22 - Flags at half mast on the Harbour Bridge through the rain.


February 21


February 20 - Big city princess


February 19


February 18

4 comments:

  1. I'm loving your photos from this week.....They are FABULOUS! I think Feb 24 and 20 are my top two fav...but they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! Really like the perspective from the 24th, awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 18th, colours came out really really well! I also really like the 23rd and the 24th too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the pictures this week!! I'm in love with the 20th - big city Princess - love it!!! Can't wait to see next weeks x

    ReplyDelete