Friday 10 February 2012

A late starter, but a starter none the less


So I have never done a blog before but some of the girls at work are doing a 366 day photo challenge where they take a photo a day and post it onto a blog so I decided to give it a go. 

It's a good chance to put my new camera to work and also update everyone with our adventures. 

It was of course supposed to start on the 1st of January so I am coming at this a bit late and trying to catch up - looking through the first 6 weeks of the year I realise I am missing quite a few days so looks like I will have my work cut out for me keeping up with this.  Should be fun though and I hope you like seeing what what we have been up to....

10 February - Island Bay, Thanks for the inspiration and instruction Belinda



9 February - The Rock Chicks




7 February - Gentle Hands


5 February - Bethells Beach


4 February - Lady Annabella


30 January - Sisters


29 January - Pink


28 January - by day


28 January - by night


25 January - Jump!


24 January - Camping on the beach


22 January - Jenga


20 January - Girls Night Out


15 January - Freewheeling


14 January - Cupcakes


12 January - The slip and slide


11 January - Bye, bye Uncle Stephen


10 January - Georgia


7 January - My fellow photographer


6 January - Sand freckles


4 January - Iceblocks in the sun


3 January - Coffee with Grandad


1 January - Desert Road


4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the gang Cat! Awesome photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Cat! Nice to have another member. Awesome pics - Feb 9, Jan 30, and Jan 10 are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! It's hard work getting a photo a day isn't it - especially in the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cat, awesome pictures so great to have you onboard!! Love the pictures to date - Really like Feb 9th and 10th looking forward to seeing the pictures from next week :)

    ReplyDelete