Friday 16 November 2012

Week 46

We have been at this photo challenge for 46 weeks now so far to say that we are all lacking a bit of motivation to find something new to photograph at this point.
 
Inspiration found me on Monday this week however in the form of a bud that was just opening.  It reminded me of a baby all curled up and waiting to get out and I spent ages out in the garden taking photo's of it.
 
The next day I decided I would go and take some more photo's and found that not only had the plant changed but the light had changed and there was rain on the flower.  Cue inspiration and motivation!  So my challenge from Monday was to experiment with lighting, white balance, exposure, composition and post editing all with the one subject - my little hatching flower...
 
I found that it totally got me back into being enthusiastic about taking photo's (even if it did drive the neighbours dog mad with me clicking away right next to the fence).
 
So here is my effort for the week with 5 flower photo's and the more standard fare for the weekend (so please forgive the funny order!)
 
12 November - New Beginnings 
 

13 November - Raindrops


14 November - Morning Sun


15 November - Playing with Exposure


16 November - Out!


 10 November - Baby You're A Firework


11 November - Bubbles

2 comments:

  1. I love this wek's phtos - graet work with the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the flower shots. A great way to add a challenge and variety.
    I also love the bubbles shot. Get this enlarged and put on Sophie's wall. I need to nail one of these too (yet to do)

    ReplyDelete