Friday 6 July 2012

Week 27

What a week!!!
On Sunday we went to visit my Nan who moved into a rest home last weekend.

On Monday my Grandad went in for major open heart bypass surgery at exactly the same time that I had one of my biggest (and most stressful) meetings at work.  Like the trooper he is Grandad pulled through in fine form and later that night I went in to see him in the ICU before flying out to Wellington.  Oh, and did I mention Monday was also my Mum and brother in law's birthday and we had birthday dinner for them at our house??

On Tuesday we bumped and swayed through the sky in a plane through gale force winds and then once on the ground were shaken awake by a (thankfully very deep) 7.0 magnitude earthquake in Wellington!

On Wednesday I walked and bused by way around Wellington in meeting after meeting and for what may be the first time ever actually got tired of the sound of my own voice.

Then on Thursday and Friday we set of on a mini adventure into Wellington to stay at a fancy hotel with the girls and brave the cold southerlies (more on that here).

So in the context of that week I am pretty stoked with my photo's this week (on Monday I seriously considered taking a photo of the inside of my lens cap).

Here is this weeks effort...

6 July - Looking Out On A Grey Wellington Day


5 July - Ahhh, Luxury...


4 July - No More Photo's Mum


3 July - The View From Above The Clouds


2 July - Celebration After So Much Worry..


1 July - At the Rest Home Library


30 June - Who's The Fairest Of Them All?

2 comments:

  1. Love the light on Soph at the library - gorgeous! glad you survived wellington too amid crappy weather and a massive earthquake... fingers crossed for a much less eventful week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Belinda - the light in the library shot is awesome. I like the Wellington pic too....very nice.

    ReplyDelete